NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Might be worth Googling something along the lines of “forum...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

Might be worth Googling something along the lines of “forum userwith multiple accounts”.

Just saying.

It is common on many forums that an individual will have severalaccounts, either from being blocked/ ignored on their original one, or tofurther an agenda from multiple angles, to reinvent themselves, or just enjoyhaving multiple personas to continue with a good old-fashioned trolling.

A new poster with almost satirical levels of confidence appearingafter a poster with troll levels of pessimism has found themselves on Ignorefor a large proportion of NEA posters…

I am sure it is just a huge coincidence.

Quick quiz, 100 points for the Winner: is the below from a Pompost, or from a Weig post???

You state you have been invested in NEA for many years...

This is a poor strategy as you will see yourportfolio go up and down and it will take "many years" to make anydecent money. You have no exit strategy and just HOPE the trend goes up.

You are emotionally attached to your stocks("I love their model..") which I am not. I see stocks as merely a wayto boost my capital by riding the uptrends.

When I see a bearish twist in the NEA chart I willcash out look for the next stock to ride... Whilst the holders will suffermonths of profit loss due to their incapability of knowing when to exit a stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.