NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Facts are:1. My first buy in NEA was @ $0.33.2. Current Avg is...

1. 1,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Facts are:

1. My first buy in NEA was @ $0.33.
    2. Current Avg is $0.60. I recently stated this as $0.66 but then checked.
    3. I traded this stock and think my highest sell was around the $2.76 mark but often less than that through both peaks - but well above .
    4. My current holding that I "love" is totally free hold. I guess I am a little like Buffet who many like to quote. For example, he has owned Coca Cola since the early 80's and I guess he just loves that stock.
    5. Given the obvious growth path to +ve cash flow I would be stupid to leave my free hold $0.60 holding because it is costing me nothing.
    6. I generally am not a fan of misogynistic over tones.
    7. I took BHP - a large popular share and ran a test against a popular and many argue stable share, I hope I work out how to include the image of the result. Note how using a solid trading system resulted in a -ve profit during a bullish period of the stock and them note the green dots - the result if you bought and held during that period.

BHP Hold v Trade profit.pdf

My point here is that you are sprinkling pixy dust and many here are asking for details that seem to be unavailable or that you claim some secret insight. There are some investors and traders here that are not able to understand some of the things you are saying and need to be guided a little.

What we do agree on is that NEA is a solid share that has a great up side. We agree on this for different reasons. I am patient with those "feelings" based on the facts and my knowledge of the business. In my personal opinion are impatient and appear to be trying to artificially ramp up a stock heading north anyway.

I would like to finish with some of my own "predictions". PLEASE TAKE THIS TONGUE IN CHEEK.

1. The PE's ratio will rise higher and then there will be a correction.
    2. Margin lending will again rise from the 19,354.156 AUD mn in Mar 2021.
    3. When margin lending has a sudden fall the market will be hurting.
    4. As China run out of cash to fund the purchase of iron ore, they will produce less product. This will reduce the demand for iron ore and its price will drop. When that happens BHP will also drop significantly. Maybe it isn't such a good idea to hold after all.

If you are still reading, I hope the image above comes through - I have never tried to inset an image previously. I also hope you got a smile out of the last part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.