BYH 0.00% 0.5¢ bryah resources limited

I agree with Koala1959 on this one. I think BYH has very good...

1. 1,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    I agree with Koala1959 on this one. I think BYH has very good potential, but let's just focus on reaching(and maintaining) anything above 10c for now.
    I don't think the market cares much at all for the Ga-bin-antha JV.
    The lithium/nickel tenements may create a little hype from field exploration but are still some way off any substantial exploration.
    While the manganese has huge potential, we need a cracking MRE sometime soon to see the market to wake up... And possiblity some confirmation/chatter from OMH that they actually plan to mine it in the near term.
    Windalah has potential but we really need to start seeing some success from the drills to excite investors. They have talked it up like they are excited about the upcoming results, but the market isn't buying into it so far.

My worry now is that any little run or half decent progress in share price will be short lived as they will need more money by the EOFY. Unless it's a discovery hole or major progress on the manganese JV.... Then we would see solid share price growth maintained.

I really hope management can produce something big in the next few months that gives the company a clear direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.177M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $1.928K 380.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 860463 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2014994 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BYH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.