AUK 14.3% 0.8¢ aumake limited.

I live in Sydney NSW close to Hurstvillle, the biggest Chinese...

1. 4 Posts.
    I live in Sydney NSW close to Hurstvillle, the biggest Chinese residency suburb in Australia. The streets of Hurstville has been highly occupied by Chinese shops and Chinese people from 15 years ago. Today there are at least 40 similar "daigou" shops in Hurstville. Many are much bigger/ brighter/ more organized/ has bigger and nicer goods displays then the AUMAKE there. The only 1 AUMAKE shop there actually shares a small basement shop with a Chinese travel agent. I went pass that AUMAKE shop many times and found it unattractive, few customers and unnoticed. The goods displayed inside are very limited/untidy. I compared this AUMAKE to other daigou shops in Hurstville, I lost hope in AUMAKE.
    I went to Sydney downtown recently and visited the new AUMAKE flagship shop which is located just opposite the Townhall. Nicely decorated/ brightly lit small shop it is, staffed with 5 Chinese. Staff said" here does not provide postal packing service to China." 3 times I visited this shop in Saturdays, 2 times has NO customer, 1 time has 7 but only 1woman bought 2 packs of nougat sweet. The 5 Chinese staff kept staring at the shop front where a shop sign hanging down with Chinese writing.
    I walked to Pitt St. to see another AUMAKE in Sydney downtown. It is an old small shabby shop close to the Central Station, 2 customers there. The staff said" this shop has postal service to China. Another new shop will open soon inside the Chinatown Market City, but no postal service there. That is purely for tourists." The Market City rent is very expensive. The Paddy Market is in the basement, open 4 days. Tourists buying gifts can just go to the Paddy Market why go to upstairs AUMAKE? How much profit can AUMAKE make after paying the high rent and staff wages?
    7 Sydney AUMAKE shops I have visited 3. I feel very dim for AUMAKE. Reasons are: (1) the AUMAKE shops signs are all in Chinese characters( has AUMAKE) and staff are all Chinese. Naturally that put tourists and locals who are not Chinese away. (2) Too much competitions around AUMAKE. Many daigou shops/ gift shops are much brighter/ better, they also provide postal service to China for customers. What ever AUMAKE can do other shops can do, even better or cheaper. (3) The goods AUMAKE sells are no special compared with other daigou shops. (4) Many coach tours/ guided tours come to Australia from China are well organized for over 25 years. Many tour buses drive tour groups directly to special huge warehouses in Sydney's west industry area, to "buy Australian products until you drop." warehouses enjoys cheaper rents , their prices are the lowest, and some provide postal service. The tour bus driver and guide guard at the warehouse door, they receive fat commissions. This arrangement between tour company/guide/driver and warehouse has been going on for years. Have anyone seen buses and buses of Chinese tourists being brought into a AUMAKE shop??? How can AUMAKE take business from these tour company arrangements?
    Chinese tour groups being driven to warehouses. Independent Chinese visitors either have relatives or sons/daughters students living in Australia who will certainly take their visitors to Cosco/ chemist warehouses/ local supermarkets/ local daigou shops to buy buy buy, then go to local post offices. AUMAKE would not appeal to me if I am one of these visitors. I can't help but wonder how on earth can AUMAKE's net profit support it's share price???
    This is all IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $20.69K 2.952M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 13866675 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4066947 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.