whats with Biddle..????

22/7/05 sells 3.2 million shares

and today

6 million shares..

last one turn off the lights.

what a joke.

looks like come in suckers

regards
    You've well and truly shown us your spots today SandyBeaches, kicking sand in another juniors face!
    Very disappointed in you! You are the first to criticise
    any negative post on your beloved NDO thread, and shout down any poster with the temerity to question
    anything that isn't to your liking!
    And now that another junior stock is the centre of attention and turning over tens of millions of shares
    daily, and NDO is obviously losing its shares of punters revenue, and turnover, you thought you'd just bully on over and stir up some mud in the contenders camp!
    Well, I hope your dearly faithful fans on this thread are proud of your efforts, because sand invariably blows back in your face! The weeks and months ahead will be interesting to say the least! Oh, and by the way, the transactions to which you refer from a non-executive director were all done prior to the Federal Government
    taking over all N.T. uranium mining applications. Not today, Not yesterday, Not the day before, Not last week! And correct me if I am wrong, its not illegal for directors to buy and sell shares, is it?
    I do hope you are happy with yourself at your blatant attempt to dissuede and disillusion an active marketplace, and continue to be so!
    wrxsti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $204.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 89.5¢ 88.0¢ $53.48K 60.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6574 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 26117 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.