TZL 0.00% 4.9¢ tz limited

very disappointing lack of news, page-28

1. 16,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    kpool

My point about communication from TZ is that its not a level playing field and they are clearly disinterested in Australian shareholders. I'm not suggesting that they announce all these relatively minor arrangements and developments to the ASX ... but what about a shareholder update/newsletter (we haven't had one since October and there has been lots to report since then). Or presentations given in Perth or Amsterdam or the US could very easily be placed on the website couldn't they?????? In all fairness they should be made available to all shareholders.

What you and amex have said in posts today is very encouraging (the many customer relationships being developed and deals being likley) but that's all we mushrooms have to go on in deciding whether to hold or to fold and like amex I prefer to make well informed decisions .. so it pi*es me off when I get SFA from the company.

I know ... whinge whinge whinge.... I sincerely hope that I am not still compalining in another few weeks! In fact we have been told we will hear about a contact in the next few days ... so perhaps the last week has been the classic "darkest before dawn" period .. and it will only get better from here.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.