JRV 9.09% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

very disappointing..., page-20

1. 1,600 Posts.
    Hi OperaPhantom (if that is your real name),

I see that your account on HC is very new indeed. I guess I'll have to assume that you are Rutz. I guess he's been forced to use internet from the office because HC have identified that you have been using multiple accounts from the same IP address. So, alas, there probably won't be quite so many evening posts.

I suggest you read the wikipedia article called "troll (internet)" since you seem to have misunderstood what the term means and its origins. It isn't meant as an insult and comes from fishing "trolling". Not intended to be unkind, just started to realize how sidetracked this thread had become.

Regarding, turtledove and cspu - doesn't take a genius to work out that they are the same people. I'll leave it up to you to see if you can work out how we know this to be true, but looks like someone has already given you a hint.

Looks like you are trying to work out if I work for HC and where I source my information from. I'd like to think that I'm not that easily fooled into divulging info about myself, but maybe you can prove me wrong :-)

I would dearly love for someone who does know something about JRV, even if they are a supporter of DP to post something factual to back up why they have such strong opinions on his continued management. So far all the DP fans do is poo poo all of us, call us liars, racists and threaten legal action. Furthermore (and most frustrating of all) you continually fail to provide any sort of argument that couldn't be mistaken for the ramblings of an 8 year old.

As for thinking that "I was better than that". Nice to know you hadn't written me off as the lowest of the low, but if you have now changed you mind, then c'est la vie I guess....

All the best,

StatsMan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $30.39K 2.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 243471 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4350647 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.