JRV 9.09% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

Hehe, thebushboi, you are absolutely wrong since I even don't...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe, thebushboi, you are absolutely wrong since I even don't have interests in JRV at all until the draft agreement between JRV and CRR joint project.

I am interested in and play pennies with the high probability, I believe, to shoot up, such as FMS, GDA, GCR, IAU, GPN, RSN, and so on. I follow the logic to gamble pennies for dollars since I don't trust any management and believe a market player has to follow some life logic and common senses before using any other tools.

The most important things around pennies are nothing you could be sure but could feel the winning probability in a little bit longer time frame such as half year or a few years.

I learn English through my Engineering R/D and read some English books. So some words could not be used as the people who are playing to learn English.

I feel you should not let any biases to blind you, which could mislead your market practice. We are not to prove who is right or wrong but how to share the views from different angle for profit.

Even I am closer to DP, if my view is logic, you shouldn't refuse to accept the logic. Illusion could kill us in the market financially and it most significant mistakes in the market.

Seriously saying I don't expect JRV shoot up very soon but do hope it could be survival in this financial tsunami. Two types of things we have to know, ourselves and environment.

To prove you are wrong, it is easy you could view my posts in FMS and GDA, LEG, ERG and so on.

I am very happy about your comments on my English, which is the best words so far I have got. Thanks a lot.

Why do we play in the market? Profit or DP. I am a independent market decision maker and have to accept the consequences from my decision. LOL.

Good night and enjoy your chocolate and water bottle when you take them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $42.82K 3.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1796939 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1313607 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.