AQD 18.2% 1.3¢ ausquest limited

very disapponted mr drew

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    As a long term holder of AQD I bought with the confidence of what appeared to be a fairly professional exploration company. The latest amended Drilling Report looks like something by a kid who has never heard of spellcheck. What has happened here??
    It is an amazing coincidence that just before the share offering closed the price was run up to something like .042 (too tired to check). We all knew the shares were going to be diluted but also the company would be worth more from the capital raised so to me, no problem with the issue.
    Now the share raising is over we are at .019 Yes I know and appreciate that this is a spec share but I am surprised no one else on HC has commented on this huge swing in share price at such a price sensitive time.
    So now we have a couple of drill holes that appear to have missed their targets (if the targets are there). But this is still a huge drop in value for a drill program that has only just started.
    I hope MR Drew, who is very well qualified, reads HC and would be kind enough to issue another Notice with an insight on the share price flucuations and the REAL significants of the 2 drill holes in the program appearing to be off target and possibly of little use. I have absolutely no problem if they have simply made a mistake and have to adjust their thinking, which is what I think they are trying to tell us. Just go ahead and tell us!!!
    Would be delighted to have my other HC compatriots comment and/or correct me if I am missing the point.
    Cheers to all at this festive time and a super 2014.
    Bardot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $10.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $11.66K 1.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 451890 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 4226692 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.