And now we have mythical sea serpents living in the depths of...

1. jwt
    3,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    And now we have mythical sea serpents living in the depths of the sea who will be seriously disturbed if underwater gas pipelines are laid. And Governments will listen to this. Another fairy in the garden sucking millions out of the economy; just like the hundreds of religious groups that are tax exempt, seemly give all their donations away to the needy, and still manage to be the wealthiest property owners in the country. The Church of Scientology is one of these if you can believe it. Perhaps it is time for all churches to be given 5, 10, 50 years to prove there is a God or all tax relief will be removed. And I'm sorry to say this in front of believers, but really there is no proof of any god; just a guru that roamed around the ancient world with a wonderful way with words: no different to the hundreds of gurus that roam the world today preaching that they know the secrets of eternal life, etc, etc, etc. I was part of a group once, seriously enthralled by a yogi's apparent wisdom. Until, I discovered he had had sex with many of the female followers. That was it. I was out; never to return.
    But keep believing. I don't really care.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.