PPP 0.00% 3.7¢ pan pacific petroleum nl

very encouraging news from crd-2x, page-7

1. 8,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Hi Alex123Ap !

Now your first question = "sidetracked"

Right Premier is now going to go back up to the Miocene sands in the CRD-2X well and "sidetrack" by drilling off at angle into the Miocene sands from the CRD-2X well bore.

Now remember that they tested two main Miocene sands in CRD-1X which they got a combined flow of 3,265 bopd from.
    It may be that they will test the best of those two sand levels with a sidetrack. Or they may want to drill two sidetracks one after the other into the two best layers in the Miocene.

The sidetrack well(s) will give them an idea of how extensive the reservoir is at those layers and therefore how big the oil pool is there.
    They must be encouraged by what they have found so far and are wanting additional information to get solid data to support any development there.

Second question about total flow rates (5865 bopd)

I guess in theory that is correct. You have 870 bopd + 1,730 bopd + 3265 bopd for a total of 5,865 bopd.

But, if they decide to develop the resource then it depends on what form the development takes as to how much of that total can be produced as bopds.

Two things to remember. The lower two zones flowed gas and condensate whereas the Miocene sands flowed mainly oil. That just adds a little complication to the mix in any development I would think.
    The other thing ....don't forget about the gas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.