CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

because this entire debate is about what 'could be' not what...

1. 1,937 Posts.
    because this entire debate is about what 'could be' not what 'is'. nta of 4c, revenues down is what 'is'.

the speculation I refer to is the timing everyone else seems positively assured of, that hasn't quite happened. it doesn;t have to be a cash raising, but if they have an institution lined up, it will come at a discount - aside from that speculation alone will drop the price without revenues and +ve cash flows.

p/b ratio currently of 3.25 on declining revenue. this could easily go lower. there isn;t an analyst since 2007 that has gotten a forecast right, and if they want you to buy their positions, they will talk up cow patties.

Even if you remove the R&D component (not likely) there is still a loss. Other income of $4M is a one off legal settlement. If large orders don;t show up this half H2 2010, you can see less than 10c on a larger half year loss.

come on guys, you can be optimistic but stop upramping something that isn;t yet.

deal with the footprints. you can follow it down or follow it up, but think before you sink the house into this.

i'll join you 'if' you end up correct and I might miss out on the first 5%. stick to the facts.

this will not go to 50c in a month. you will have time imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.