CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

very exciting news 100,000 units by 2018, page-36

1. 34 Posts.
    I wouldn't want to get drawn in to a discussion of trading versus investing. As we inch towards the eventual goal of a mass manufactured and universally adopted product there are going to be periods of no news. This does not mean that nothing is happening but more likely that people are busy behind the scenes making things happen. The fundamentals haven't changed and there are no significant setbacks lately.

All holders are involved purely because of the profit motive and have to weigh the risk and return as they see fit. Personally I believe that lines on a chart can show nothing other than a persons ability to use lines to say what they want them to say. Nobody can deny that the trend is down at present but what would it take to reverse this? When and if this changes, what is to prevent this share going on to reach previous price levels? Certainly lots is ongoing and many developments are in the pipeline for CFU. Do you want to be trying to catch the share price when it rises again, or do you want to wait until the bottom? Unfortunately the truth is that none of us know, this is a highly speculative stock even now.

I am quite happy to sit tight having just bought in again at around 9p (UK). I leave the speculation and trading to those who are much more in the know and cleverer than me ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.