CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

I hold this, but I completely understand Lighthouses point of...

1. 824 Posts.
    I hold this, but I completely understand Lighthouses point of view. Money invested in CFU over the last 18 months has been pretty lazy! THere have much better places to put your money. Even the bluechips like RIO and BHP.

If as we all think CFU is going to be a ripper in the future, there is going to be huge upside from the 13 cent share price. All Lighthouse is saying is that he isnt prepared to speculate in CFU. He wants something more tangible in term of outlook. Lets face it, if they announce the E.On contract tomorrow. The price will bounce, then settle, and in the future as the earnings and profits flow the price will have a steady climb. There will be plenty of money to be made.

The problem as I see it is that everyone has the microsoft dream. They think you need to be an early investor to make real money. You dont.

ON the report, everything looks fantastic and very positive. Just be wary of placing too much on the E.on agreement. Its only 100,000 units if they want exclusivity. They have to decide they want it first and then make the play for exclusivity.

We previously had a big potential order from a Dutch company. They walked away.

But they do seem to be making good progress. But, they need real orders. They make lots of the fact that many utilities have bought a unit for testing. That is great. But, in the grand scheme of utilities the purchase of a bluegen is morning tea money. And frankly, while all utilties would want to test the units to see their performance and potential it doesnt mean there is an economically viable market for them.

But, in large scale production at good prices it is hard to see that these fuel cells wont be a goer. Decentralised power has to be the way of the future. If as is the case in victoria we need completely new generation assets which will cost billions,there must be scope to invest those billions in more efficient generation models like thousand of bluegens in every suburb delivering baseload power.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.