CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

very exciting news 100,000 units by 2018, page-45

1. 10,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    With re potential customer base in Vic I found this (to answer my own question). I post this as no one responded meaning to me others would be interested in the potential here.

http://www.esv.vic.gov.au/ForConsumers/OverviewofgasindustryinAustralia/NaturalgasinVictoria/tabid/295/Default.aspx

states teh following:

"Natural Gas in Victoria
    Approximately 1.5 million domestic customers in Victoria are supplied with gas via over 25,000 kilometres of mains. Industrial and commercial consumers account for nearly 50 per cent of gas sales. This distribution of natural gas from gas fields to Victorian consumers is handled by a number of pipeline and distribution companies.

The history of Natural Gas in Victoria
    The first attempt to sell fuel gas in Victoria was in 1844 when a blacksmith, George South, tried without commercial success to market bottled gas. The City of Melbourne Gas and Coke Company was established six years later, but it was another six years before town gas first fuelled the gas lamps of Melbourne. For over 100 years, Victoria relied on town gas produced from coal.

Natural gas was introduced in Victoria in 1969, making it the second state of Australia to reticulate natural gas. More than one million appliances were converted from town gas to natural gas during the changeover.

Sourcing Victoria?s gas
    Most of Victoria's gas comes from the Esso/BHP Billiton production areas in the Gippsland Basin. The remainder comes from gas reserves elsewhere in the Gippsland, Bass Strait and Otway Basins, New South Wales and South Australia."

Looks like a viable market to me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.