TVN 4.35% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Very exciting quarter coming up

1. 7,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2712
    As per the extremely informative BRR from yesterday, our MD is saying that:

1. The Chinese Investors are on board and will not be selling again (which is very heartening news). Our MD makes a very interesting comment on this !!
    2. There will be updates in terms of the CSIRO work on the Tivan process(clearly very important, though I have zero doubt about Tivan)
    3. Financing discussions are well under way (see below)
    4. Our/ TNG's other assets, [viz, Manbarrum (where from about 2005 to 2007 a lot of money was spent on shoring up that lead, zinc, silver deposit...about $15m from memory...I witnessed some of the drilling on a very balmy October/November day in 2006 I think it was), the very exciting Mt Hardy copper project, Macarthur River and others,] are clearly not to be forgotten, and things are looking like being progressed on those fronts...I suspect there are some deals underway with some of these, and I think, as shareholders, we could well be rewarded with some nice spin -outs in the not too distant future
    5. Discussions clearly progressing with the potential off-takers regarding some of the products coming out the Mt Peake project...such as the high purity iron

As a side note, I did hear that there may be more than one party interested in funding/progressing Mt Peake, which, if true, means that we are better placed to get one across the line. Nothing like competition to make things happen. Don't hold poor old Pokerface to this, and it may just have been a vicious (nice) rumour, but....

Clearly our MD is extremely happy with where we are at, and points out that Mt Peake may well be the largest mining project on the drawing board in Australia. Exciting times for this strategic metals company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $84.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $23.91K 495.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 243585 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.