Very expensive crazy plastic Nanny State Australia

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I had to come back to Aussie about early March this year mum was very sick and now she died march 26,then pandemic hit now stuck in the Nanny Country, what a nightmare this country has become.
    Firstly everywhere you exercise now you MUST WEAR PLASTIC that is right your life is not safe now in Aussie without coating yourself in PLASTIC, riding a bike ,skateboard ,scooter SORRY you might hurt yourself, you must wear a PLASTIC helmet WHAT a joke no wonder so many kids commit suicide these days, I thought you nutcase governments don't like PLASTIC. Secondly I was about to buy a boat in NSW but you must wear PLASTIC life jacket under 4.8 metres if alone , what an absolute farce, I have surfed 15 foot waves at Fairy Bower Manly and these public servants nutcases don't trust me on a stable boat seriously what a joke state governments are, I would really not wish to be writing these comments but there comes a time when you just get so angry with pathetic nanny state BORING public servants and politicians you must do this.
    Sixthly, 3 star aussie hotels 100 bucks a night what a joke.
    Sevently, I need more beer $11 pint in Darwin , God help Australia.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.