POS 16.7% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

Hi Folks,Well, I have been self-isolating but I am out of the...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Hi Folks,

Well, I have been self-isolating but I am out of the asylum and back in this one. By the way TB, the head shrink sends his regards. Ah, happy days.

Anyway, it's time to ramp, boost, flog the bejusus outof, realistically consider the merits of this great stock. I for one picked some up at 9 cents and I think this is great value right now at anything less than 25 cents. POS has broken out now, with the fundamentals all in place, underpinned by a nickel price that seems to have a floor of around $8.

Remember; we will make good coin at anything above about $6:50 USD so there is a substantial buffer. I think we can look back at the nickel price over the past few years and take comfort from its upwards trend. Conversely, if you consider the estimated underlying 'core value' of POS, in relation to the share price, we remain substantially undervalued. This is where the market's scepticism actually helps our cause.

That said, I expect our price to continue to ratchet upwards on the back of heavy trading. I don't care about that at all. We are in pre-production and not far off actual production. We have an incredibly sexy story to tell with a future proof commodity. As much as we have fun with TB, the guts of what he says is on the money and time will prove him correct. We also have terrific, hard nosed expertise on this thread, posters like Zeb, and if you stitch that together the narrative is brilliant.

DYOR, I know nothing.

Cheers
    U
    Last edited by Ulysses05: 22/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $159.3K 26.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 34217573 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 32951800 66
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 2796891
Last updated 14.50pm 07/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.