POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Very few charts look sexier than this baby, page-2558

1. 10,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4343
    SCB,
    as youre asking me as to AFAFs motives & reasons so then i answer based on this history having followed his tumultous career since 1994 till now inc investing in many of his plays & speaking to him & many of his directors, reps, investors & associates.

your starting point for an outsider is Burrells book, twiggy, which i have 2 copies.

In ANL 1992 to 2003 he used massive junk bond debt $3B to build MM a laterite mine with hpal plant stranded in the desert where he was CEO & declared himself a Nickel man.

in 1996 his famous backstab of & punchup with Salter ended in an assault conviction with the magistrate burning him & he then burned Salter & i as shareholder of central bore after he used secret swiss broker trustee accounts .

the collapse of ANL causing his near bankruptcy & 150,000 punters lost their dosh which glencore took for peanuts & still operating today was a massive wound that he has now made even worse & failed to remedy, repay or avenge (FMG excluded).

then not content with that disaster he continued such stuff with my exboss & other plays warehousing thousands of tenements as exposed in the sunday times investigation.

many in 2008 saw him as POS saviour as he swooped in as major holder & chairman of niagara renaming it POS & self appointing all the staff, geos & CEO DS with a 20 MBer runup when Elvis was front page news how he made a million from 10k.

many ANL, Niagara FMG AHZ & AFAF lovers followed him into here inc me, many farmers, masos & local mining bulls.

then in 2013 he suddenly left the chair when DS secretly bid up BS SS LJ & the never ending dilution started but he controlled in absentia until 2018 when bmm bid forced him to pull his finger out & offer a 51% poison pill takeover which he cowered out of then mass diluted us instead helping yankee cheapskates bmm take an unjustified cheap 19.9% stake.

then just when pos hired PH as a top CEO & was booming to 11-16c he started his betraying cheap selldowns averaging a pathetic 7.8c & collapsed the stock price down to 4c thereby betraying all those who followed him in nickel here since 2007 if not since 1993.

now he sits with his Ni empire dream in tatters with thousands of warehoused black holes & mcr taken cheap from many Ni bulls with low spec ore that bhp dont even want still with NO MILL.

i think he got influenced by cheapskate yanks bmm that no mill cashburning black holes are the go. Nuts.

then FH FH his director resigned in disgrace here after my AGM tirade against selldown major holders. He could have outvoted DHDH director but no he carried on led down the garden path.

he is no white knight, his ANL AHZ CBM POS WSA MCR AGO BWX investing & control records are shocking & left 240,000 of us local battlers with massive capital losses.

so he should apologise & avenge these fiascos here but no, just more of the same. I hoped he would change but nope he them proceeded to betray PH Padley & high nets here too.

the rich get richer, dumber & more spendcrazy imho always influenced by bad or foolish advisers.

I see the homeless live rough on the streets every day here & he is nowhere to be found as he is flying to hawaii for lunch selling down our shares & hypocritically jawboning us how to save the homeless & give away his riches to us like maybe never, LOL.

he & his daughter preach against slavery but has put hundreds of thousands of us Perth investors into effective slavery & some on the streets or at least 2 of us 6ft under even.

He has lost massive wealth here in POS just like he did at ANL AGO WSA BWX AHZ CBM Noront.
    Fortunately we dont need him as the CEO said, get rid of the legacy holders like him.
    POS is way way bigger than him & he no like not being in control. Just ask Salter, Lawrence or PH!

watch his actions not his words imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.474K 884.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
121 96597061 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 51477989 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.