POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Very few charts look sexier than this baby, page-2580

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    Chart looking like breaking to 2.5
    SPOT ON 1trader

Anyone who missed out on this once in a decade BUYING SPREE at 10 year lows here is going to have to buy on market the next 9 months.

Everytime I hear POS is bad & got no respect with the usual whiners downramping the stock I remember 2013 & 2014 then once these boyz are set suddenly it pumps a 400%-500% move higher.

In 2014 we were told they needed a cheap CR at 7c and cash was running low and there was no hope yet in SECRET they had been inspecting & negotiating for 12 months with Norilsk to BUY BS SS LJ their $2B worth of infrastructure but claiming to be poor & destitute. LOL.

there is a reason why CEO was crying poor and let this SP drop away to these lows as he has SUCCEEDED in acquiring 25% new LTHs who look like they are HOLDING LONG HOLDING STRONG and he has also allowed more time to let NP recover higher as it has and drill more.
    This strategy is the same old as the last 10 years and sooner or later the ramp for the AGM will start.

POS can move sharply up and down and we have seen this the last 11 years.
    Fredy bullish & a buck maate = SELL
    Fredy bearish & will go lower = BUY BUY BUY

The AGM ramp to November is about to start boyz, load up cheap while you can before its too late.
    the SECRETS sooner or later will be revealed in all their glory, no doubt.
    those 25% of BUYERs want 4c-15c not 2c.

MST claiming $62M DEBT funding is on table and incoming next 9 months.
    MST & Morgans TP calls both BULLISH.

Market going to get a surprise.
    The new owners who got in cheap & the offtakers & lenders of $62M will soon be revealed imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $10.92K 2.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 68826417 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16787198 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.