POS 20.0% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

yep Red I saw that, a small 42k took out the capper and closed...

1. 9,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4206
    yep Red I saw that,
    a small 42k took out the capper and closed it at 0.70c, the capper tried it on with a pathetic 24k at 0.60c lost out again

$144 v $294
    buyer won in close

and now its 5.6M bidder volume higher on the match

My response to your theories Red -
    "Canadian's are totally ignoring the Indo/China narrative and going ahead with their own pCAM plants for sovereign supply. BHP and Australian Gov will follow"

SPOT ON, ITS INEVITABLE,
    Western producers must and will counter the eastern block production and supply monopoly or they will become slaves of the east and then its GAME OVER.
    Oz & Canada are keys to this now as South Africa Ethiopia Eritrea Brasil Venezuela Argentina Iran Saudi Arabia have turned to the east under BRICS & SCO
    Russia & China are leading a new eastern block coalition against the west.
    WA will become flooded with pCam, Ni & Steel mills & refineries & 20M migrants in future like California was.
    POS is sitting pretty here.

"BNC with a farm in deal for LJ, IMO. MIN were just trying to F#$k up RIO"
    LJ is a major HUB for Li & Ni, a farm in JV deal with a major is what I called last year not a lowball d&mb@rse sale.
    If RIO is interested as you allege then RIO will want all of POS & all the Ni mills/mines yet there is no premium, in fact its been capped for the last 9 months down from 4.5c to 0.6c by big boy
    If MINRES were playing games as you say then a big deal for POS is impending.

NP is going to skyrocket imho way more than 2022
    Ni market is now way worse deficit to demand than 2022
    The world will come to POS, and we just need to keep the lights & pumps on till then & not sell anything dirt cheap. POS is a mass producer in waiting, only a matter of time.

MINRES bid dirt cheap for an asset, MINRES withdrew & got scared off by a big boy yet again & lost a fortune, so AGO deal stages 1 & 2 already completed.
    AGO stage 3 scenario is imminent imho, all done in SECRET.

40% of pennies minues taxes CGT brokerage are still pennies Red
    0.6c to 6.0c or 60c, a much better return like at SIR PAN MCR MBN FMG
    hmmm whats better 1000%, 10,000% or 40% Red,
    hows your grade 1 maths?
    Last edited by tomboy: 04/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $154.4K 31.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 25237806 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8947379 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.