POS 20.0% 0.6¢ poseidon nickel limited

Maybe it's because the economic benefit to extract and process...

1. 5,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2316
    Maybe it's because the economic benefit to extract and process that 420Kt of generally low-grade or stranded Ni in Resource at the current prevailing NP is basically zilch. Spread across across three projects -- two of which have aging (rusting) infrastructure (190Kt of it at BS is only 0.72% grade) and one project has no topside Ni plant at all (Windarra, with its stranded 150Kt).
    In short: The headline doesn't matter. It's just fluff if it cannot be economically exploited.
    Spot Ni currently US$7.12/lb and looks like threatening a retest of the multiple periodic lows around US$7.00/lb since late-last year.

PS. Remember the giant brown paper bag stuffed full of lollies that you'd get from the local deli owner for an OTT extravagant $1 spend back in the early-70s?
    I tagged along with the Mrs recently for the weekly grocery shopping. It's been some time since I cruised down the confectionery aisle. The 'shrinkflation' was e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e. I felt so old... and I'm still a lap and a bit away from 60! Fortunately the Mrs was on hand for me to give a strategic therapy squeeze... because you're only as old as the woman you're feeling, right? eek.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.