GRV 0.00% 2.6¢ greenvale energy ltd

Ah them were the days Hotrock,we were young the world was in...

1. 2,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Ah them were the days Hotrock,we were young the world was in shock from Arab oil termoil and oil shale was trouted as the next big thing.

Sthern & central pacific were hot going from 40c to $100, yes thats right $100,I remember kicking myself for not getting in but decided to go with GRV.

At one stage I could have just about paid off a house from GRV,s price rise but like everything you think pr is just going to keep on going and your hoping it will be another SPP/CPP.

Anyway admire your enthusiasium and wish you well.

I wont open old wounds in regards to SPP fate but I along with many others felt,shall we say ,shafted well & truely.

A word of warning,Greenies ,amonst others, ran a vicious campaign against oil shale,for example they were treatening to boycott outlets etc that used the product.There were other issues also involved,residents complaints etc,plant deveoplments extraction problems,smell and so on.Each was used to smash into the industry at every oppertunity and the morotoium was just another nail in the coffin.

I mention these things as I think these days the likes of QER and others probably find it prudent to keep a low profile and just getting on with the job so to speak.

Currently greenies are bashing away at the CSG /gas industry so there attention is drawn else where.
    I invested in these industries too (holding shs in several companys).My thinking was that gas was enviomentally friendly etc etc and clean burning and so on and people would be happy .No the bastards have got stuck into the industry and just about brought it to a standstill in NSW.

I guess the point of my rant is go about your business and stay of there radar,those of us in HC land and the likes will know of industry developments and invest accordingly.

I certainly want to be kept informed about your companys progress and sincerly wish you all the best and don,t let the bastards get you.They havn,t got me and I continue (like many others) to support & invest in these industrys.

Les, was Les White long time chairman of GRV & ESM.

Lash I can,t speak for Les but I think his selling out came after a lifetimes hardwork and frustration at seeing his baby thrown out with the bath water at every turn.
    I guess he decided to get a few dollars (I think about $13m) and move on.
    It sounds like a lot of money and is but when your letting go of something that you know is worth billons its not so great.
    Anyway boys &girls lets hope our time to shine has finally come.
    There are many new and potential extraction methods that could finally see my GRV shs go to $100.....well its happened for others why not us.....64m shs,billons of barrel of oil...you do the maths.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150546 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 3850 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.