BHP 0.07% $42.78 bhp group limited

I have to wonder why you post a message with a similar theme...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    I have to wonder why you post a message with a similar theme within 60 seconds of the previous one... you are grasping at straws to think that a few cents decline in BHP, when every other market and indicator is up, supports your bearish drivel.

BHP was up overseas overnight, despite softness in metal prices. The close of the ADR's in the US was just 7c below our close yesterday, and on a slow day a move up to 20c either side of that mark would be normal. As previously mentioned, metal prices were softer overnight, leading ALL miners lower today, not just BHP. But the global shortfall in copper and nickel is very real, it's not going away any time soon, and it will catch up with us. The nickel crunch has already begun.

At a P/E of less than 12, and only about 10 on forward estimates, BHP already has a bear-market valuation on it. In an equities downturn it would actually benefit from a flight-to-quality. Every market analyst is forecasting good times for BHP's share price in the next twelve months. And, unlike you, they all give their reasons why.

You are stating that the market would for some reason re-rate BHP with a P/E of 6, which is just ridiculous. A few cents move down on an overall soft day for miners DOES NOT signify the beginning of a massive downtrend. You are delusional if you think so.

Time for another alias already, your credibility with this name is already shot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$42.78
Change
0.030(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $216.9B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.92 $43.08 $42.62 $778.2M 18.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $42.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$42.81 119112 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.