ENT 0.00% 0.3¢ enterprise metals limited

Thank you for your interest and expression of your views. I...

1. 2,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Thank you for your interest and expression of your views.
    I could just say 'certain' means literally 'a certain company'.

Any my posts on ENT forum are mostly related to either FR or Doolgunna.
    At the moment, ENT's tenements are;
    1.  joint ventured with AON at FR tenements
    2. proposed future JV agreement with SFR at Doolgunna tenements

As for me, I purely entered into ENT some years ago in search of FR prospectivity and then also paid atttention
    on company's Doolgunna's about 1,000km2 tenements. What I would say is after JV with AON, I am experiencing
    worst of worst deviation of all time and negativie adversities on my aim or journey due to their tricky conduct.
    Conclusively, worst of worst of worst of worst of enemy like situation in my life.

I can share smae feeling of  previous posts on AON of the followings:
    AON Shareholders reaction
    Ok I hear you all but I've now gone from 4mill shares to 100k shares and need over $1 to get close to breaking even. I too have $100k invested in this.........(by xxxxx on 16/05/16)

Lost $90000 odd so far. Good news is I only have $16000 to loose now !
    Like the guy jumping out of the plane with no parachute, panic as he falls but relief when he is a metre off the ground and realises that he can jump from there. (by xxxxxxx on 01/02/16)

O my god an other Consolidation ,just what we need ,what are they trying to clean all the shareholders out after the last one ,what happened ,it went down ,to where it was penny stock .if they do it again the met as well just take my shares and close the book ,just get on with it ,get of your ass and get the share price moving first ,if the MD cant do it ,get some one else that can . (by xxxxxx on 18/05/16)

It must be simple as ABC or breathtaking;
    If they found something we do not know, they must revel to all of us and
    if, for almost 2 years period of time at FR, they found nothing they must return company (ENT)'s tenments
    for at leasy making clear situation for ENT sharholders.

On the other hand, company AON and its related all personals give me utmost encouragment to go and achieve
    highest level of spiritual enlightment for me.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.279M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2590101 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1198300 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.