STX 2.22% 23.0¢ strike energy limited

Bulls and Bears they come and go,this stock is here to stay some...

1. 61 Posts.
    Bulls and Bears they come and go,this stock is here to stay some are happy they sold some are happy they bought as for me fundamentals are all im concerned about.This stock is ready for a nice run in coming weeks,people are forgetting this company has found gas and are waiting on results.Its not as though there starting drilling,this is a company maker and will be a huge lift to share price wich as yet has not been factored in.The company then will follow up with drilling for CSG IN AUSTRALIA this again is a very significant time as this land from my own studys is full of gas and enough to power a couple off very big power stations for a very long time.they allso have some other interests in australia that will run this share into the high 80 cents very soon so hang on and as for me im still buying bought another 100000 shares at 0.17 so im very happy to be getting shares in this undervalued company at present time but it wont be like this for long. merry xmas stx longs the time is near.DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $657.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.3¢ $1.988M 8.774M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 522260 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 524269 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.