STX 7.50% 18.5¢ strike energy limited

very happy times ahead, page-10

1. 2,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    mrdin,

Yes, Deerslayer gas shows were described as encouraging - so encouraging that the JV decided to complete the well. We will know the amount of gas that the well is capable of, when it is complete. I cannot see why you would call this announcement strategic vagueness, as it is a work in progress, and the facts are not yet known.

With regards to Forge 1, the hole was not completed to full depth - and the coal seams encountered were described as weathered - which allows gasses to escape. Strike clearly described what an economic level of gas would be, and also described their reasoning for deciding to proceed with further drilling. The reasons given were that lower level coal would most likely not be weathered, and would have retained a higher level of gas per tonne. Maybe you have forgotten this.
    Once again, I cannot see why you would call this strategic vagueness, it falls into the same category as Deerslayer - it is a work in progress.

Strike is committing more shareholder money to both of these projects, and has tried to provide sufficient reasons for the market to understand why.

Seems the market sentiment has shifted a bit recently - more buyers than sellers, and more shares to be purchased than those to be sold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $530.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $3.622M 19.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1678858 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 616306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.