STX 0.00% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

In my opinion after having more time to read all stx previous...

1. 61 Posts.
    In my opinion after having more time to read all stx previous reports i back my bullish sentiment with gusto ,all asx listed companys have delays this one is no exception weather really has been the factor in the csg drilling as has drilling equipment,I have rung headoffice some weeks ago with there response on the progress .Im waiting on a response and will inform you all on there response as the person to answer my questions was on leave and will be back early 2011.This company is very conservative , In my view i would like better progress reports but i have been informed by hartlys that 2011 is the year for stx and the oil analyst has giving this stock a strong buy with updated anoucments coming early 2011.I dont go into specific details on stocks because you all can do your own research and i would be posting information you all no already,But im happy to share any enthusiasm and information that will come our way.Its just ashame that some people think they are experts on every stock,Now if they are i would love to listen to there knowleage on oil and gas fraccing as this is not my field.My information is from talking to people i no well and reading constantly.Ihave allso had great sucsess by trading over the last 20 years so im happy to let you all no what i learnt a long time ago.Nobody has a crystal ball nobody controlls share price and one person certainly dosent make a share go up or down not with my amount of coin so lets all enjoy this forum for what it can offer us and bring on 2011 with gusto.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.3¢ 19.5¢ $1.138M 5.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1354940 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1925583 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.