CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

very happy

1. 10,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Hi guys, I just got back and read all the posts on CNP. Well nearly all of them…lol. And I must say I don't agree with the negativity. I have waded thru negative after negative about why we are heading to the 30's and I still don't understand the logic. Actually I do just don't understand how so many can all turn 360 degrees in two days. Please note I respect you all immensely just don't agree with all of it.

I am having flash backs to when they drove the stock back down from the 30's to the low 20's just before the big run to 65c. I keep reading nothing has changed which I find very strange. To me the fact extensions of loans are now virtually in the bag and we have more than one source talking about take over bids of 90c - $1.00+ seems to have changed CNP's position dramatically in my mind.

In fact I can't think of better news while we are awaiting the official news from CNP itself. Do I believe the rumours are true – yes. Why because CNP fobbed us off with some official line about no official offers but never denied receiving the original 90c bid that was specifically reported. Very easy to have done that a spokes man for CNP said "we have received no bids for 90c as reported or any other such offers".

But they didn't which to me is very suspicious. We have falling volumes as I have read but isn't that also a positive. Doesn't that also mean that sellers are falling in number i.e. that the day traders etc are gone? And once that happens doesn't it mean buyers will have to chase sellers to get in? Isn’t it also possible day traders and the like have been squeezed out as they have to sell before the next surge?

Anyone who tells me CNP is not being manipulated needs to pay more attention. To me this all looks like the same tactics they used before the last big push. I also read I think that we could see the low 30's tomorrow – that I really don't think so. Would need a major US melt down tonight to achieve that. On the other hand we could also see a substantial gain tomorrow if something gets out that shouldn't.

The way I see it is CNP has become a very leaky boat I am surprised we didn't get an official line about the last rumour that leaked out about the $1.00 average bids. I know they are aware of it because I called and asked. Yet no official denial or affirmation like last time. Again suspicious to me. The reason I mention this is CNP will be under increasing pressure to release something the more these leaks get out.

So I will happily hold and wait as I do believe the saying there is no smoke without fire. And due to these rumours I also believe the smart money will do another push before we get official news. They make a lot of money doing that. And with claims of $1.00 average now the potential for them is quite significant. That is not to say other parties haven't been accumulating shares ahead of the news we just don't know.

I am of course talking about the bigger traders who can afford a boat load (not 5%) and will sit until news. To me guys I see CNP's potential has increased significantly in the last 2 weeks. This to me is not the same stock it was 4 weeks ago. That is not to say it can't go under I am only talking from a position of its potential now. A lot more now than 4 weeks back actually a heck of a lot more.

So can it fall tomorrow of course it can. Could it go up, well yes we have seen it do some remarkable things recently. No one really knows including me as we don't know what is going on behind close doors. And some people seem to be getting information before we are. No surprise we are all just Joe public. But I am very happy to hold and wait as there is now too much going on to be out.

I don't want to miss either another potentially huge leak or CNP dropping some interesting tid bit on us so I am very happy with where this is going. PLEASE NOTE this was not a shot at anyone these are just my views I respect the posters of this thread greatly. And I could be very wrong and I will be the first to admit it. But the above is my (note I am tired and I hope it makes sense…lol) views and I am very happy.

Good luck to holders I truly enjoy this stock thread the most. GIDDY UP!!! (from the eternal optimist hehehe).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.