CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

LOL!!! Hi byteme, I have been waiting for your reply hehehe.I...

1. 10,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    LOL!!! Hi byteme, I have been waiting for your reply hehehe.

I would say mate that it is quite possible that CNP might have leaked the first rumour unofficially of course to get the other parties moving. Once the other parties knew there where unofficial talks starting at 90c that might have prompted them into action.

Works well if you are finding everyone is hanging back. What I used to do in real estate when I was an agent. It could also account for why the latest report (rumour) has bids at an average of $1.00+ now. Even if parties did know what other parties starting positions were they would still have to increase their bids beyond that.

Becomes a "Dutch auction" so to speak, everything unofficial but moving back and forward from one party to the next to extract the best price. I am not saying that is what is going on I just don't know but a good tactic to leak if it is. It could have just been loose lips that gave it away potentially.

Still if it was would show other parties who were interested that waiting around for a bargain might not be possible with all the interest so they would have to put their best foot forward and quickly if they wanted the deal. Either way whatever happened seems to be working as bids seem to be increasing. Based on rumours only of course.

Byteme now go easy I am not CK I consider you a mate...LOL. I am still very happy BTW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.