SRM 0.00% 36.5¢ sierra mining limited

very high grade open deposits.

1. 12,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3146
    You guys worked out the equivalent grade on this Mabilo deposit yet? I get about 8 grams per ton eq. That is a DSO imo. The dirt must be worth over $250 per tonne. This deposit is a money cocktail. Mining costs would be a zippo and this is quickly heading into the multi million tonne range. These deposits remain open and numerous new larger areas are about to be drilled.
    I see Mabilo as being a multi million ounce eq deposit and it will only get bigger under this new drilling program. This is the classic mining operation I look for. Super low capex, multi year mine life, close to port, cheap labour, granted permits, long term relation with locals and govt. that sort of grade is right up there with the best low cost producers.
    Imagine if these guys can mine 1 m tpa x $250 = $250m pa turn over. The profitability on that will be several times larger than the current market cap (thats without a PE) and we get Bunawan on top for zippo. Bunawan could be anything given its next door to medusa and has major gold targets across the surface. I do like the fact that surface miners have already proven the point there. Its also Nice to have people like middlemas running the show with his proven track record. SRM is my pick for multibagger of the year. Please run your own numbers or ask someone who understands these things. The info on this post is simply me doing my own numbers from their announcements. This stock is well under the radar, so it requires a bit more digging than some. Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.