GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

goldfinger, IMHO, DYOR, ETC ETC ... gdn haters turn off now....

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    goldfinger,

IMHO, DYOR, ETC ETC ... gdn haters turn off now. this post is brought to you by a true believer!

when she blows she's going to move back to .07 pretty quickly you would think .... hopefully back through .04 in opening minutes of trade and a .05+ close. late comers will be paying .06 before they know it.

oppies buyers at .003 (BARGAIN) could well be be doubling their money within weeks, but those jumping ship early may miss the real run. any hint that gdn is going to .10+ and oppies should find support above .015. suddenly the brave buyers at .003 are in multi-bagger territory.

time for strong heads and hearts to give this puppy another 2 months to do its thing. I will be gobsmacked if they have not been able to drive this close to .08, allowing another three months to get it up over .12 for oppies expiry. too much at stake and too much good news up the pipe to stay this low.

compared to peers i think gdn is undervalued and we'll just have to see how much the wider market malaise holds back the recovery. one thing's for sure, any hint of a stronger market and gdn is going to have a strong case to recover all the lost worth from .08 down in a very short space of time.

incidentally, this is all just one 'possible' scenario. others have a differing view of this no doubt, for those who are squeamish about gdn i would suggest you sit at the feet of the downramping gurus and DO NOTHING to endanger your health or wealth.

In contrast I hope to live a little

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.