TON 15.4% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Thanks for the advice mate but I don't need to hold a stock to...

1. 2,012 Posts.
    Thanks for the advice mate but I don't need to hold a stock to make a comment on my opinion. As for ringing BB, I have no interest in that because company will always tell you positive things because they want you to buy the stock and they want to be rewarded with a salary. IMO

Now you obvious think I have no idea and that is fine. It seems I will miss out on this company going to the moon with the share price and I can live with that. There is no debate on here flogit12, there is just squawking about how good the company is, the share price will be $1 or $2 by xmas and when someone that doesn't hold post alternative view , they are bullied and ridiculed for not holding and called pathetic because some are fearful of hearing another view.

Chart declining downwards and no announcements that have come out in past month is changing that but then again, like you pointed out, I have no idea.

As for the future, I posted yesterday about where is the money coming from, what will dilution do to the share price, etc etc but that is not what most want to hear on this thread.

Good luck mate with your investment. Remember non holders are not against you and people who ramp may only be there to unload their shares and not going to be here long term. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $2.659K 212.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 537221 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.