SBP solbec pharmaceuticals limited

it is common knowaldge among long term exsiting shareholders...

1. 77 Posts.
    it is common knowaldge among long term exsiting shareholders that phase one trials are within sight.this small biotech has had a management shake up with the departure of mick ruane earlier this year.also the ofloading of mining assets and the lawley project.they are clearly focused on the BEC drug.i bought this stock september 2002 at an average of 8.5c with the focus of phase one trials.i am well and truly into the money now and expect a serious rerating of the company one phase 1 trials get approved.the market absolutely went beserk on sbp early in september this year when they anounced that they beleived that their drug could improve the immune system.not only iradicating tumours with very little side effects.they touched 17c.from 9c two days earlier.only god knows how the market will react when they get approval.i feel comfortable in saying 20c,the market will decide that one,they might even touch 30.there are a lot of big investors just waiting for the approval before they hop on.who knows what will happen?i am a long term share holder and very bullish on this company.at todays closing of 13.5c i feel that there is atleast a 30 to 40pc upside in this stock in the very short term.the directors have just recently announced to the market an increase in shareholdings.to me that is probably the most telling sign that one could get that something is brewing in the very near future.good luck with your investing!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.