BCI 0.00% 25.0¢ bci minerals limited

very interesting read!, page-2

1. 3,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Blindmonkey

Great Find

I guess we are not the only ones that seem bemused by what is going on.

Interesting to throw the article out now, either way the Board will be heavily srutinised, if in the event a bid does come.

Given it owns 20% of GWR one would suspect, BCI would provide a solid base to Expand in OZ. This is pure speculation about GWR on my behalf but IMO these guys would be number one on my list given Nefco's 20% holding in that company.

"One interpretation in the Hong Kong market is that Dattels and his associates have found a financial backer for a fresh takeover attempt, and that Regent Pacific is building a bloc of shares toward that end, with the aim of issuing a fresh bid at about the same price it offered before."

Another interpretation is that there is nothing strategic about the recent Regent Pacific buying, and that Dattels is doing do more than wagering on the bet that BCI has been undervalued since the collapse of the takeover, and must rise above the takeover offer.

Read more: http://johnhelmer.net/?p=7056#ixzz1pzGAi2sp

Either way interesting times ahead. Austock (Zero Nominees) who was referred to in the article seem happy to buy at these levels as well.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $721.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.5¢ $16.82K 67.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 82836 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 263607 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.