BCI 0.00% 25.0¢ bci minerals limited

very interesting read!, page-3

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks blindmonkey that was very interesting. It was certainly slanderous of dattels , however unfortunately in life successful people always seem to get targeted I don't blame him for selling uramin at the highest price he could. But what I do find interesting us this

But if BCI was a hot potato once, why make a grab for it a second time? One interpretation in the Hong Kong market is that Dattels and his associates have found a financial backer for a fresh takeover attempt, and that Regent Pacific is building a bloc of shares toward that end, with the aim of issuing a fresh bid at about the same price it offered before.

This fresh attempt is what we have been talking about on hot copper for a while it is the reason we get absolutely nothing from Bc iron drill results, no new projects mike decides they all go to Cassini resources his other company, boring presentations with nothing new negative press comments etc
    Mike has banks eager to find Bc iron to grow the company but equally these banks could be used by regent to buy Bc iron

Regent are desperate to buy they understand the growth potential consolidated know the value of Bc iron is over 6 dollars
    Interesting times regents offer will or has to be within a month I suspect a low ball offer 3.80-4.20 and they will raise their offer to sweep up. Consmin and hotcopper die hards who know the real value

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $721.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.5¢ $16.82K 67.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 82836 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 263607 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.