GTG 0.00% 4.4¢ genetic technologies limited

Overall the presentation was awesome, and if GTG can do half the...

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Overall the presentation was awesome, and if GTG can do half the things Merv stated, this could be the next Novogen, CSL, Cochlear. In fact there is a review of GTG stating that GTG could be a once in a lifetime ten bagger stock, a dream opportunity!!!!.

To Refer to article - :

The Artful Stockpicker by peter Hegarty - Was GTG a good buy? 5/9/05

Go to - 1. GTG's website - www.gtg.com.au
    2.On LHS of page click on investors and media.3. then click on media coverage. The article is currently the third one down.

On GTG and Applera settling, then both may move on. However I'm thinking that if GTG and Applera as part of their settlement could possibly work together on some future projects, i.e share technologies, this would be better than a cash settlement in my opinion. As GTG has stated, that with their patents and licensing, they are not out to stiffle or shoot companies for using their technologies, but would like to advance, promote and encourage medical research, come up with solutions to many of the worlds ills i.e cancer research as an example.
    Say if a company come up with anything in using GTG's patented technology and a product comes out of it. Then that company would have to pay GTG an ongoing royalty fee A good way to do buisness, and a testament to Dr Jacobsens buisness acumen.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.398M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $20.25K 465.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10443 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 27478 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.