FBR 1.96% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

Don't be deflated mate, just waiting for HX come out! I even...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Don't be deflated mate, just waiting for HX come out! I even don't bother look at those pointless posts.
    From AGM I know
    1. They are concentrate on HX now and more eager than anybody else want it come out ASAP,
    2. They are updating tech on this machine, maybe surprise all of us (I think Storm heard that as well so keep secret and wait), if they couldn't apply to the HX they will apply to next machine,
    3. They may change income stream, from every machine to every brick or maybe both or something else so old calculation not working now, don't guess, don't estimate, ignore those pointless market reports,
    4. They have lots more ideas to offer, FBR is now a building tech company, just waiting to apply after HX come out, so hope one day FBR could change name to 'Fast Building Robotic' not only 'Fast Brick Robotic',
    5. They have big structure planer form on board give them more ideas, plus they are smart guys changed their initial timeline without notice, avoid straight answers, so from my point of view we should ignore recent foggy interviews or meaning less Anns, keep focusing on HX and market new tech trend, this is a racing who wins market we don't know yet...

Hadrian X has to come out first, no matter what future plan they have, and market can't estimate any price point without FBR gives out a realistic business model, so reading some fantasy novel and wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $1.868K 73.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1018721 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 761478 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 60418
Last updated 12.15pm 02/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.