CUV 1.41% $13.96 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Some of you don't have access to another cuv discussion board,...

1. 648 Posts.
    Some of you don't have access to another cuv discussion board, but one of my favorite posters, 'polyphemus,' had a scathing review of cuv management on Sept 17.

'Poly' is one of the long-term investors. I won't copy and paste his views here, but he is of the opinion that it might be time for the board of directors to be replaced. Poly lists his reasoning.

I must say, the anger level is really high if you read comments from long-term holders. I am also tired of the non-stop delays and inability for this team to deliver on their timelines. It has cost investors such as myself a lot of precious time and money.

Polyphemus also touches on the fact that while shareholders approved (not me!) pay raises and additional compensatory packages to the management team, we've lost money. Can't argue with that.

Nice to hear some long-term investors sound off. And I should point out that Polyphemus' post had several long-term investors provide a 'thanks' for his commentary.

How ironic to read the CEO say investors need to be patient. Well, we've had 8+ years of patience! It was the company timelines provided to shareholders were the problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.96
Change
-0.200(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $699.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.20 $14.24 $13.88 $631.9K 44.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 416 $13.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.04 192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.