RGU 0.00% 19.5¢ regalpoint resources limited

I posted this at STT and I think it might have some relevance...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I posted this at STT and I think it might have some relevance here as well...

Top 20 is the most interesting I have seen in ages. But before we go into more details have a look at recent raise...
    2m done at 1c with 1 free attaching option for every two shares... now what's crazy is the participation by the directors... 3 directors taken almost 750k worth of placement stock...
    1. Director took 550k
    2. Director took 150k
    3. Director took 47k

On top of this Chesapeake took 280k worth in placement and became a sub holder... top 3 now holds 110m plus shares.
    Top 20 owns 81% shares

Now top 20 is very interesting.
    2 directors hold almost 30% of the co.

Chesapeake owns 28m. Chesapeake has couple of interesting people...
    Justin Cullen - one of his venture which he started with a market cap of 1m became 260m company. The other he started with below 5m became 150m plus company. He also owns Kahala Holdings another co in the top 20 of RGU.

Aaron Constantine is also part of Chesapeake. He has another holding jesper hill resources... number 9 on RGU t20. So they practically own 13% plus of the co.

Another interesting name is number 16 on the list... it seems like it's Ian Middlemass...
    I was looking for his next venture...

Mark Titchener is also on board with his Cheetah holdings.

The rest of the t20 have few more names of WA...

It seems like the best possible structure and register to me...

Disclosure I hold... please do your DD before and buy sell or hold based on ur risk appetite... I will do the same.

And now they are in TH... hopefully its a cracker acquisition... Fingers crossed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.