CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

No factors or rumours from me. But I've got to ask - what is...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    No factors or rumours from me. But I've got to ask - what is worse - rumours, more promises or silence?

Q: How are those 24 hour shifts at Telfer going?
    A: In the distance a dog barked and a cricket chirruped... but all else was silence.

Q: Contracts coming through?
    A: The trees were gently rustled by a breeze heavy with awkwardness and the echoes of long ago promises... but all else was silence.

Q: Noteholders finished getting cheap and discounted shares yet?
    A: There was an occasional sloshing noise as the bloated pigs gently rolled in the mud, content from their indulgence at the trough... but all else was silence.

Q: Anything about a strategy to address our obligations for future rig building?
    A heavy tread of retreating feet and a slammed door... but all else was silence.

Q: What is being done to lift the share price for long-suffering shareholders ?
    A: There was a rustling of papers, a muffled cough... but all else was silence.

In the last few weeks I've read on HotCopper that Neil Hass left and there were early challenges with the Telfer drill. If these things do prove true, then I can only question why I didn't hear this directly from CKK.

Time to realise the potential and return shareholder value. Along the way, respect your shareholders via good communication. Secure a reputation in the market as dependable and effective. Time for that price to lift again...

Elisby1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.