PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

MJP81,The ML application was submitted months ago. It is the...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    MJP81,

The ML application was submitted months ago. It is the follow on stages that are taking the time.

I would imagine the mining plan is more or less completed. Such things as water, dust, noise control etc are pretty standard. Issues with disposal of waste, domestic effluent etc are maybe a bit more complex seeing as the mine is in the middle of nowhere.

The only part of the plan that probably is not completely finalised will be operational aspects eg where, when and how much to extract, where overburden will be stored etc. This part of the plan will never be complete, it will vary on a daily or weekly basis depending on ore grade, POG etc.

Having said that, a broad plan is no doubt more or less complete - I doubt the remaining processing will significantly alter the results.

The EIS is arguably the most involved part of the process. Darren will be ensuring that every word of the document is absolutely spot on and addresses all possible issues which could affect the outcome.

As you say, the EIS will have to go on public exhibition before the final approval processes can begin. EPA will determine the length of time for display.

Once public display is completed, every step which the EPA must take has a MAXIMUM time frame (by law) in which they must respond.

Provided the EIS covers all possible issues and provides acceptable solutions should there be any issues, there will be a maximum window of time before a decision on whether to grant the ML is made. This will be known as soon as the EIS is submitted. The only delays which are unknown is the response times from ABU consultants where they have to produce any additional information. I'm pretty sure Darren will be putting the pressure on to keep these to a minimum.

Don't get too worried about the EIS not being presented at the moment. I would much rather it be a month or two later and cover all possible issues rather than be a half hearted attempt which results in reworking and the inevitable delays and extra cost this would create.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 79872432 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 958437 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.