AEV 0.00% 1.2¢ avenira limited

very little reaction, page-9

1. 3,648 Posts.
    I thought the OPEX would be lower, but MOST ppl thought it would be ~A$150/t - which I still think is being too conservative.

Also using spot RP price of US$150 still makes about A$80/t profit in today's terms - still quite profitable. However spot prices are notorious for rising quicklyu, so its only an indicator.

As to ppl saying A$ value will change, i.e. US goes down, A$ goes up, it would seem that there is always going to be a spread and/or arbitrage in there somewhere, however since the A$ was floated it spends most of its time below the US$, which can only help MAK. Still, you can only go on today's figures and in that case the figures are good.

Mine life is huge, even at say 10mt a year, well over 40 years but at just 6Mt, its 66 years - either way its going to be a long time with profit probably year after year.

So, overall MAK has the goods, provided the RP prices stays favorable - which given a finite resource, increasing world population and the need for alternative fuels, is most likely going to be the case...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $15.39K 1.282M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3150738 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 607839 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.