NEU 4.15% $13.61 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Hi,the question you ask me is the big problem that Treaugus has...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    Hi,
    the question you ask me is the big problem that Treaugus has been dealing with for a long time now. in fact, at this particular moment, determining a more realistic value of Neuren is very difficult and I cannot make an estimate. the choice of hiring Torreya goes right this way. it is also true that the value of anything is determined by supply and demand, so the fact that in the interest of Neuren there are more subjects (in Acadia there is no doubt) strengthens and increases an alleged absolute value for the whole company. in this regard, I would like to point out that at the same time as the agreement with Acadia for Trofinetide, Neuren placed a preemptive restriction in favor of Acadia in the event that an acquisition offer was made by third parties.having acknowledged that for the beginning and development of the experimentation of 2591 it takes some hundreds of millions of dollars, I believe a partnership with a large biotech as Roche is obvious.the latter is the most concrete probability in the short / medium term; otherwise, Neuren could pass immediately to collection by closing the negotiation by virtue of an indispensable offer, that is, far more important than the management's expectations.in both cases it will be a multiple value of 2 $ and this has determined the market with key technical points.

Hi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.61
Change
-0.590(4.15%)
Mkt cap ! $1.739B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.88 $13.91 $13.29 $13.29M 982.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $13.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.63 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.