Hi all, It doesn't really feel too much like Christmas yet in my...

1. 17,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hi all,
    It doesn't really feel too much like Christmas yet in my little room, but we know school has broken up, people have started to close businesses ready to go on holidays, and the fat man is only 8 days away! I've stopped counting in sleeps this year!

The HotCopper team has had a big year, lots of updates, frustration and spending on trying to ultimately bring you the best website possible.
    It's not as easy as we hoped, with about 3 million different combinations of browsers, operating systems and devices!
    All of us in office mode have learnt to be mini geeks, and we've shouldered all the dilemmas as each fix brings new things needing to be done!
    Well, we're nearly there, though for just a few it won't seem like it!

We'd like to wish you a really lovely holiday time and new year.
    Your Christmas Card is here

For those of you with younger children, or grandchildren, here's a puzzle card for them
    Christmas is so much fun if you've got the time and patience, so please try to find that for them

For those of you alone through the festive season, there will still be cyber friends on HotCopper to chat to. Keep your chins up, it's a hard time for many with battling pressures out there.

Once again, HotCopper will be voted best Stock forum for the year, thanks to you, our members.
    Vote here and please choose HotCopper as number 1 stock forum for 2014/5
    Voting closes at the end of December, and we really appreciate you giving us your vote.
    We know we're not perfect, but we really are trying to be as close as we can to it!

Have a Good one, and hug your loved ones often
    Last edited by Madmin: 17/12/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.