GZ …. thanks ! and have U voted my friend !! … hope you voted as...

1. 4,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    GZ …. thanks ! and have U voted my friend !!

… hope you voted as HC is the No.1 Trading forum in Australia, only complaints would be HC hiding away the Political Forum (which obviously shows HC is ashamed by the views of it's own members) and HC seeming to be far to Left … also allowing endless anti-western vile views to be posted up, but moderate any post at the first mention of an opposing view ….

… sometimes I could swear that Penny Wong & Christine Milne are HC Moderators

imo … HC are seriously misjudging the views of the majority of Australians by taking the line that new people may shy away from HC of the Political Forum is on the Home page ... thumbs up ….

… From one HC member who works and lives o/s … please take care my fellow Australians in 2015, as we are not global citizens, no one is, how many more Australians have to die to show that the Left in Australia are wrong. Their religion is a 24/7 365 magical world that they live in, westerners just don't get it .. I hope the relatives of the murdered Cafe Australians, look to sue the government just like Mamdouh Habib, the muslim Indian Doctor with a SIM card and one-way ticket to India and all the other muslims ….

… remember these violent actions have nothing to do with 'being unemployed or socially isolated' … prime example is the Glasgow muslims who attacked Glasgow airport, '3 Cambridge educated Doctors' …

… these violent actions have every to do with hyped-up religion that over rides anything else and is only becoming more violent as muslims grow in numbers in western countries ….

… Australia proves this.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.