SVL 6.38% 10.0¢ silver mines limited

Very poor communication, page-28

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Australia is to expensive to mine silver, (apparently the most expensive place on earth to produce any thing) hence Webbs is on hold till commodity price goes up, when silver hit nearly $50 an ounce clearly it was profitable, I read that it cost about $23 AUS to get silver above ground, of course it's a lot cheaper if silver is a byproduct of another Comodity your mining, Mexico on the other hand is a different story, silver has gone parabolic there against Mexico's currency, with wages and costs a lot cheaper- it may be at least 1/2 the price to mine silver there rather then Australia, most of us silver and gold buffs beleive that silver will go ballistic sooner or later, and webbs then would be an excellent asset to have on the books. So forget webbs for now, it's not relevant at current silver prices, but if you start to see silver get up over $30 an ounce, you better start keeping a close eye on this silver play- because Webbs is no doubt a world class silver find, that will get the attension of some big Gold and Silver players (investors)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.006(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $150.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.5¢ $1.203M 12.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1555912 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3625718 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.