SVL 1.56% 16.3¢ silver mines limited

Very poor communication, page-78

1. 3,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I think TRY under 40 cents or clsoe to 40 would be exceptional value, they produce 6-700k ounces of silver in a quarter, they are announcing a share offer so might dilate it in short term but their SP has really only suffered due to declining POG so if you beleive in silver n gold it will surely suprass back over the dollar when the bull run resumes.
    Yeah ive been doing the same 80% into minor producers/ soon to be, altho i think i went a bit nuts on the good ol Silver Mines..( if silver is every in short squeeze) im sure alot of companies would fund SVL especially since it has the highest grade detected
    RMS is under 14 atm, may be time to top up. BIG thing i look for is no debt, not subject to pump and dump so not too much attention on it, cashed up, perhaps paid a dividend in the past, no dodgy managment... RSG nearly ticked these boxes altho it still has a bit of Debt..
    BGS is an interesting one, my confidence with them only comes from fact sprott beleives in it, theory behind it is they have so many projects going probability theyll hit something is up, altho high risk i have not yet dabbled in, perhaps if it ever hit 0.008 i would
    BGR- have not heard of it before ill look into it
    EVN- quality company but price is above my buying range, id prob go TRY instead( just to the massive ammount of sivler they produce)
    SLR- i was looking into this, but they seem to have alot of haters, MGT wise, high cash costs, alot of deterance
    DRM ill have a look into it buddy
    Im trying to find more RMS look alikes/ price ranges, or perhaps soon to be producers debt free, ideally with silver exposure but doesnt have to be
    MML ticks aloot of boxes but price bit high
    ARD- seems to be a good explorational spec, espcially for silver exposure and open managment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.3¢
Change
0.003(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $241.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $52.39K 318.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 1797169 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 433984 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.