TLS 2.19% $3.73 telstra group limited

very poor telstra.

1. 3,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Last mth I received a call asking why the Oct bill wasnt paid.
    I told them it never came out.They sent out and it was paid (on time).
    Just last week I get another call asking why I didnt pay the Nov bill and i told them the same thing.
    When they finally sent this one out it says the usual due by date of the middle of the month(this one is Nov 17 due date)which is also already paid. Why call me over a week before its due?
    It gets better though. In the mail yesterday were 2 not 1 but 2 bills for Sept/Oct period due on Oct 17 which was paid last mth. Thats 2 envelopes and 6 sheets of paper wasted.Its not the first time stuff like this has happend. I've even had bills from the previous year sent this year that were paid on time. I've had so many arguements with them and they have been wrong everytime. What are they doing wasting your money?How many people do they do this to?How much money goes down the drain? I used to own these but never again and i'm looking at getting the landline and foxtel disconnected. I'm over Telstra completely .
    Has to be one of the worst companies around. Just one albeit small reason why they under perform with share price and customer service.

Scorp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.73
Change
0.080(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $43.09B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.73 $3.78 $3.71 $115.9M 30.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64775 $3.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.74 590435 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.