CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

very positive npv - so what next?

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I was talking to a friend about CSD's next stage of development. We indeed have a very positive future if everything goes to plan.

I expect that an announcement or two will be released before the AGM, it is generally the way companies work, to sweeten their shareholders. Last year, it was an update on the PFS and drilling results.

Anyway, what could these announcements be, and more importantly, what announcements could send our SP closer to its actual value?

Here are my thoughts on some pending announcements.

Positive results from current definitive drilling
    Take-off arrangement
    DFS completion
    Significant Capex reduction
    JV agreement signed
    Project funding sorted (remembering that we only need $4 million to go, according to Darryl)
    Concentrator start-up

The question is not if but when will these announcements be made. If we see them before the end of the year (although apparently the start-up of the concentrator is next January), then the oppies will be in play.

It is getting to be an exciting time in the company's progression towards becoming a producer. Add to the fact that, as time passes, the tin squeeze becomes stronger and the price should increase... and hopefully the macro environment improves as well.

I am very, very bullish on CSD and for good reasons too. We are looking at an excellent project that is just about to get itself into gear. Yes, we still have risks, but I hardly see them as anything major anymore.

Blue skies ahead?

I'd be interested to hear other people's views on this topic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.